Saturday 5 July 2014

A New Superdrug for Cardiff

This is just a quick, picture-less post to say that a new Superdrug has opened up in St Davids 2 in Cardiff.   It is on the ground floor, just down from the Disney Store.
It opened yesterday and I was very excited to dash straight there after work yesterday afternoon.  Not only does it look a lot more sophisticated than the old store but it also boasts some new things.  There is the Ultimate Brow and Nail Bar (currently offering intro deals up to half off) and at the back of the store there is Hair Space which offer cuts and colour.  A few of the budget brands are missing from this Superdrug but, as far as I'm aware, the Queen St store is staying open so will be there for when I'm feeling the pinch.  I did see two new brands in the new store though.  Makeup Revolution products have been available on the Superdrug website for a while but this was my first time seeing them with their own display in store. The most exciting thing about the whole store though is that the sell The Balm! I've been drooling over The Balm for years but previously the only products of theirs I had tried was their Instain Blush in Swiss Dot (which I love) and Cabana Boy blush.  To be able to swatch the infamous Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter in person was so exciting.  They  also have the apple cream blush palette which I've been very eager to get.  I managed to restrain myself but only because it was IMATS last Saturday and I have so many new things to play with for the time being.
I highly reccomend you visit the new Superdrug.  It not only looks really good but has a wide range of brands and, unlike with the old store, everything is in the right place and is really well stocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment