Tuesday 2 September 2014

Whole Face with One Brand: Tarte

Using all Tarte products

Tarte is an echo-friendly brand with beautiful, natural shades and cute packaging.  They arrived in the UK not too long ago via QVC.  While I haven't purchased anything that way yet I was lucky enough to have an aunt bring me some Tarte products from the US at Christmas.  I don't have a large amount by the brand so thought it would be a fun challenge for my Whole Face with One Brand series.
Face
BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer with SPF 30 in Fair
Cheek Stain in Flush
Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Memorable

Tarte of Giving palette

Tarte of Giving palette

Tarte of Giving palette

Tarte of Giving palette

Eyes
Clean Slate 360 Creaseless eye primer
Tarte of Giving eye shadow palette: Bianca's Colouring Book, Daniel's Teddy Bear, Erica's Doll House, Meredith's Hula Hoop and Sam's Ice Skates

For brows I lightly used the eye shadow Kate's Puppy

Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara

Using all Tarte products

Lips
LipSurgence matte lip tint in Generous
Lip gloss in Ro

I could have done with a concealer, eyeliner and contour shade but I don't think I did too badly considering that's pretty much all I have by them.  I've also used (and finished) their Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment under-eye cream which is so, so good. It was really thick, which I like in an eye cream, and it didn't irritate my very sensitive eyes.  I highly rate their LipSurgence lip tints which are in a crayon form.  They feel great on and even the matte ones aren't drying.  I regularly check QVC so see if there are any special offers on Tarte as it is a fairly expensive brand. From my experience so far it's definitely worth the price although it's always good to wait for great value-for-money sets to be released.

Have you tried Tarte yet? What are you loving?

Rachel




My Blog Sale is still open with lots of items still available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment