Monday 5 January 2015

What to get in the Illamasqua SALE

Illamsqua shadows Vapour, Pivot, Burst and Vulgar
Illamasqua is one of my favourite brands and it is so exciting every time they have a sale.  They're a fairly pricey brand but their sale are always excellent, this one starting at 50% off.  I thought I'd round-up what I can recommend from what's on offer at the moment.  I made a few purchases from the sale currently on and there are some things I've bought from them before.  


I can't show the Reflection palette as a whole as I have depotted them.  Swatched here are Precipice, Acute, Graphica and Dart.  The shadows have aren't powder or cream but silicone.  They are quite sheer and all make for great all-over colours.   £34    £10.20

Illamasqua Reflection palette

 This time around I was very restrained and bought only 4 shadows, though I was tempted by all the ones I didn't already have.  I have just bought Burst, Vapour, Vulgar and Pivot (shown above).  I can also recommend Fledling, Hype, Inception and Imagine.   £15.50    £6.20


I love Illamasqua's Precision Ink eyeliner in Glister. It's a nude colour, just a bit darker than my skin tone, with purple shimmer in it.  Very pretty and unexpected. £20     £8

Illamasqua Precision Ink in Glister

There are quite a fewof the Intense Lipglosses in the Illamasqua sale right now but two I particularly like are Facade (a pinky grey nude) and Hermetic (metallic wine).    £16.50   £6.60

Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Facade and Hermetic

Another Illamasqua sale favourite is their Cream Pigment in Mould, a blackened grape.  It does crease a bit if worn on its own but lasts the day over an eye primer.  A great multi-use product for dramatic looks.    £17.50    £7

Illamasqua cream pigment in Mould

I highly recommend you buy whatever takes your fancy asap as at least two great items (brush set and lipstick palette) have sold out.

Illamasqua Lipstick palette

Did you pick up anything in the Illamasqua Sale this time round?

Rachel

Find me here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment